Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Thread: Pin

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

Default Pin

I discovered this movie in Rue Morgue Magazine's 200 Alternative Horror Films You Need To See. Thanks for turning me on to this book Cbear. Pin is a horror flick from the 80's I had never heard of. This is a classic horror movie about a boy, his sister, and an anatomically correct medical dummy. Some of the themes in this movie are beyond twisted. Pin is one of the best horror films I've seen in a while and a forgotten gem. Has anyone else seen this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Never heard of it, but I'm definitely curious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

They've been planning a remake of this for years now, but it never pans out. I haven't heard about it for awhile now, though.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.