Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I'll be bummed if they **** with the storyline. I was already pissed when they ****ed with the storyline in the original movie. Still love those movies, but the way they tried to tell splinters story was crap.

Toka and Razar were crap. I wanna see shredder and Krang combining street punks with a wild boar and a Rhino. Toka and Razar were a turtle and a dog. I always viewed Tokka more like slash than anything.

I want the technodrome, dimension X, all that ****

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I would not trust anything Eastman is saying. He just wants the cash. I mean they are scared to even use the full name Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Seriously we'll see what happens. I guess if the ooze is from space and nothing more, than its ok.

I'd like to see Megan fox get gangbanged by a bunch of cgi turtles

Quote Originally Posted by JC-Freakhead View Post
    The first movie was good, but would have been so muc better if they had reduced the cheesy sillyness a little and made it even darker. A reboot could be nice, but NOT if it's made by Michael Bay...
    I actually thought 'cheesy sillyness' is partly what made the first 2 so great.

You know what would make this one great?

Triple anal scene with April, Donatello, Leonardo, and Raphael. Fvck tiny sucked Michaelangelo, he can just get sucked off.

I'm sure Rule34 could help out with your wish, Bulldog.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

from birth to the time I started primary school I was raise by three things, Star Wars, Batman and Ninja Turtles. I can't ****ing wait for this!

@jedigavin

who was everyones favorite ninja turtle growing up?

I liked in order Michaeangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello

Also Elias Koties was ****ing AWESOME as Casey Jones.

You ever play Cricket?

@jedigavin

lots of money spent on this back in the day