Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Nooo! He cannot remake this...he'll ruin it!

I loved the TMNT. My mom didn't buy me TMNT related toys because she thought it was something for little boys and it wasn't "right" for a little girl to love them so much :: sigh ::

The only thing she did buy me was a watch for my birthday...it had a shell covering the face of the watch and you had to flip it over to read the time. I thought I was so cool with that thing.

The first movie I saw in the theaters was the first TMNT movie. I remember when they would say "hell" or "damn" I felt so cool. Even though I heard that type of language (and worse) at home

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well to be fair to your mom jackie, it would of looked a little bit weird to have the ninja turtles in your barbie playhouse set

ask bulldog, he prob dealt with the same criticisms from his mom
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm watching th cartoon/model rendering thing mini movie on HBO right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I'm watching th cartoon/model rendering thing mini movie on HBO right now.
    Doing the same

Megan Fox is a dirty disgusting trash bag cunt who looks like a crack head who're. I hope she dies by accidentally falling on Leonardo s katana swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    Megan Fox is a dirty disgusting trash bag cunt who looks like a crack head who're. I hope she dies by accidentally falling on Leonardo s katana swords.
    i guess i'm supposed to laugh at this

Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    yeah i was also confused by the coma in whore. silly autocorrect. is who're a word. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    ahahahaha. Awesome.

The funny thing is that Donatello was always the "easiest" Ninja Turtle to be. You just needed a broomstick.