Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    Megan Fox is a dirty disgusting trash bag cunt who looks like a crack head who're. I hope she dies by accidentally falling on Leonardo s katana swords.
    I'd like to see Leo DP her with his katanas.

better quality later but this will do

Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'll watch it, my son will love it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That looked like ****.

Bay should just rail Fox already so he won't have to cast her anymore.

Just curious, how old were you guys when you were fans of this? I remember liking TMNT when I was a little kid but it was gone by the mid to late 90s right?
    4-0 in sig bets!

Quote Originally Posted by greatjake View Post
    Just curious, how old were you guys when you were fans of this? I remember liking TMNT when I was a little kid but it was gone by the mid to late 90s right?
    I was a fan of the toys as a kid and remember going to the first movie as a kid. Used to watch the old cartoons regularly growing up. I guess it faded out as the Power Rangers became bigger and just getting older.

TMNT movie - 1990
    tmnt 2 - 1991
    tmnt 3 - 1993

So I would say around 93-94 it died out for me because 3 was terrible (I knew even as a kid the movie was ****). I guess Power Rangers picked up around then from what I remember
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

official high quality trailer

Andy Wang #1 P4P

I loved the original black and white comics before anyone knew what the f*ck it was. Pretty much lost interest when it blew up.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrocked View Post
    I loved the original black and white comics before anyone knew what the f*ck it was. Pretty much lost interest when it blew up.
    I had a friend who was like that, while I was into xmen and Punisher comics he was always reading obscure stuff no one ever heard of. He used to show me the Ninja Turtles and I never really got into them because they were black & white.

Quote Originally Posted by DriveBy73 View Post
    I had a friend who was like that, while I was into xmen and Punisher comics he was always reading obscure stuff no one ever heard of. He used to show me the Ninja Turtles and I never really got into them because they were black & white.
    How ****ing hard was the NES game!! The swimming mission with the electric seaweed nearly impossible.