Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default UFC 157 Live Chat

http://tinychat.com/cncpk

Hop in to join the live chat. If it goes well, we'll keep it going in the future.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'll join later. Been fun the other times we've had a live chat going.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'll be asleep sadly, so no fine art tonight.

baaaaanned

Going to get some sleep as well as it's 3 am here already. The chat is a nice feature to have though.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearExorcist View Post
    Going to get some sleep as well as it's 3 am here already. The chat is a nice feature to have though.
    Your guy is fighting in a minute and you're sleeping? Weaksauce, dude

nice turnout in the chat right now

Repent Ash, repent!

8. Default

Can someone text me when the Faber fight ends? lol

None of my friends are watching this, so I can't ask them. I'm about to watch a movie with my son, but I want to see the Machida fight, so when the Faber fight ends I'm going to drive to Buffalo Wild Wings. I don't wanna keep checking online during the movie, so can someone text meh? PM me and I will send you my number. Don't worry, I won't be texting you anymore after that, just need a favor and one text lol.

THis damn live chat has totally killed the fight threads

It kept locking me out.

Repent Ash, repent!