Mizuto Hirota vs. Rani Yahya
    Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Dong Hyun Kim

Prelims (Facebook, 7:30 p.m. ET)

Riki Fukuda vs. Brad Tavares
    Bryan Caraway vs. Takeya Mizugaki
    Cristiano Marcello vs. Kazuki Tokudome
    Alex Caceres vs. Kyung Ho Kang
    Marcelo Guimaraes vs. Hyun Gyu Lim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

How can you people vote against a great hero like Wandy? This will likely be his retirement match (Marine by KO) but I can't vote against Silva.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 19nate79
    ...i could go to a down syndrome site and laugh for days.

I just hope Wandy doesn't end up with a food tube for a couple of weeks.

This could be a devastating KO. I said it in the announcement thread that I think the way Stann throws punches (straight down the middle) and the way Wanderlei likes to throw (wild looping punches), doesn't favor him.

Wanderlei is one of my favorites but this fight doesn't look good for him, my opinion.

wand via sub... he's not gonna trade for 15 mins with stann...

I could see this being Wandys retirement match. And if so he is swinging and doing nothing else but swinging. KO or be KO'd.

This beats the Rousey PPV card for sure.
    "He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

If Wanderlei fought smart, he could actually beat Stann in a handful of ways, but that's just not his game these days. Wanderlei fights for the fans, and loves it. Still one of the original great warriors and probably will go down as my favorite fighter of all time. He knows what the crowd wants, and that's what he tries to give. I'll take Stann by KO, but I really think Wanderlei can KO, Sub, or decision Stann if he is a little patient in the cage.

I think the Leben fight was a big eye opener for Wand. If you look at how he fought his 2 fights following that, he was very patient, he protected himself adequately, and his footwork and movement was improved. For that reason, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that he beats Stann. That said, if he opts to stand there and exchange with Stann, he's going to sleep. Stann isn't unbeatable, he slows down big time after 5 minutes, but this isn't gonna be an easy fight for Wand.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

I think Wandy can outstrike Stann. Stann isn't some great boxer or anything - he's just a guy with a sh*tton of power.

I just think Stann WILL connect sooner or later and it'll be lights out for Wandy.

Stann's boxing is pretty strong I think, and he's really, really fast at the start of the fight. I mean, he caught Bisping before he got tired which most guys aren't able to do. Even Vitor couldn't do that (well, til those high kicks!)
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.