1 4.35%
  • Skyscraper sub

11 47.83%
  • Skyscraper dec

1 4.35%
  • Leben

0 0%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Hunt by being awesome. He's just going to go in there and Struve won't be able to wrap his head, let alone a triangle, around the awesomeness.

This win puts Hunt in an immediate title fight at UFC 158, which he will win through sheer majesty.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If Hunt becomes champ - I'll get a tattoo of his face on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    Hunt by being awesome. He's just going to go in there and Struve won't be able to wrap his head, let alone a triangle, around the awesomeness.

This win puts Hunt in an immediate title fight at UFC 158, which he will win through sheer majesty.
    Post of the day.. Officially..

man...i need another mark hunt ko in my life...

then all i need is a roy nelson win... and my dream of a roy nelson/mark hunt number one contender fight can become a reality!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'd LOVE for Hunt to fight Nelson - and Cain is injured and that fight ends up being for the interim belt.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    If Hunt becomes champ - I'll get a tattoo of his face on my face.
    Quoting for posterity.

I once said that if Hunt beat McCorkle, Browne, and.... one other guy I can't remember, I'd get a tattoo of him.

He couldn't even beat McCorkle.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Let's see a short power puncher against a lanky bastard who is susceptible to overhands, and still hasn't learned to use his reach properly. Yeah, I think Struve is going to get laid out unless he immediately tries to pull guard and sub.

When Tim Sylvia gives blood, he declines the syringe, and requests a gun and a bucket.

I want to see Hunt vs. Berry.

@jedigavin

I'm rooting for Struve and hope to see another awesome finish here.