• Thunder sub

0 0%
  • Thunder dec

8 34.78%
  • Leben predicts a big ko

0 0%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Yushin will take him down and pound him out. Round 1

It's amazing that guys like Okami don't have(or show) any submission grappling skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I thought all canadians were supposed to be nice till I got introduced to Ash
    I'm surprisingly nice! Surely someone I talk to off-site will back me up on this...
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

I was looking at the trends on the fantasy pick'em and it's a 70/30 split for Lomabrd. What in the wild wild world of sports is going on???

Site I use has almost 65% of bets going on Lombard. Okami rarely gets any respect in terms of odds or wagers, though. Add on all of Lombard's hype and that number isn't surprising.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Lombard is gonna get tooled hard in this fight

Im picking Lombard. Okami just isn't as stellar as people want and think he is. I think Okami will be overwhelmed. Okami only chance is to lay on him or lean on him for a boring fight victory.

TheIcon - wanna rev up a good ole' sig bet on this?

Im down. Ill take Lombard.

If Okami can establish his jab like he did in the early rounds of the Boetsch fight, he will force Lombard to get careless and rush in. If he can time it and wrap him up, he can wear him down and start getting the fight to the ground. Problem is that Okami doesn't do well if he isn't controlling the pace and his back isn't facing the middle of the cage. I like Okami here, but I think the "puncher's chance" is higher than usual.