Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

I see what you mean now. Yes, I agree if you are buying a "Hybrid" version of a traditional model. But it's not a true hybrid like a Prius.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofargone View Post
    The Denali is a sweet ride as is the Buick Enclave. What color is the Denali your looking at ?
    Going with a red one.Cant make up my mind on the 4 banger or the 6 though

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Poor build quality and overpriced,I'll pass.I would never support a band of thieves like the UAW
    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    I was totally kidding about american cars because Atroms is from Michigan and Im sure has some tie in.I'd love a Ford Explorer Sport,but a little out of my budget.
    Baha..

Im glad i came back to this and saw that it was a rib. It rubbed me the wrong way and i was inches from lashing out. Luckily Ash took everything out of me that morning in the Hendo thread or i wouldve went bananas.

Slippery SOB..

Inches from lashing out.

LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapcat View Post
    My Prius was $22K out the door. Is that overpriced? 50 MPG over the 3 years I've had it. No issues, pretty loaded for standard model. I like it a lot.
    Depends. I know they make different size ones now. Is that what you got or is it the corolla size one? I wouldn't pay 22, but that's me. A corolla would be a fair amount less and get almost 40 i believe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I get 1000 MPG on my Volt and I pay a very low lease amount........so yeah

Yeah, but it looks ugly as sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by danl08 View Post
    I get 1000 MPG on my Volt and I pay a very low lease amount........so yeah
    Oh, you are leasing one? I thought we finally found the one person who has actually bought a Volt.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

Yes, 2 year lease well under $300/mo. The leasing company is taking the tax incentives which is how they can offer the lease at a really low amount. works for me.

i am normally vehemently opposed to leases, but at least we'll see how they hold up for you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.