Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 135
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by telerion View Post
    I got 1.9% for 72 months. Have car loan rates really gone up so much? Treasuries and Fed funds certainly haven't.
    yeah,youre right.I meant more for me I guess.I defaulted on my student loans about 7 or 8 years ago and took a few years to get everything back on track,so Im still not expecting "prime" rates.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    29,565

    Default

    What did you end up getting? I missed it on the live play by play...

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    What did you end up getting? I missed it on the live play by play...
    Gmc terrain Denali

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    29,565

    Default

    Bummed you didn't go after the Suburu.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,576

    Default

    Love subarus,not ready for a station wagon yet

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by telerion View Post
    I got 1.9% for 72 months. Have car loan rates really gone up so much? Treasuries and Fed funds certainly haven't.
    I had an 11% interest rate on the auto loan for the car I bought out of college. 60 month loan that I paid off in half the time. I think the interest had more to due with my lack of credit than bad credit per se. Hopefully paying off that loan will help me out with the next loan I take out.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Okc, OK
    Posts
    3,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Under 3 or 4 for 72 months ain't happening anywhere these days
    Cause of your credit or what? I got 2.99 for the life of mine in October.
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Okc, OK
    Posts
    3,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    yeah,youre right.I meant more for me I guess.I defaulted on my student loans about 7 or 8 years ago and took a few years to get everything back on track,so Im still not expecting "prime" rates.
    Should have read the thread first
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

  9. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    4.9% a fine deal.Thanks for all the help folks.I'll post a pic over the weekend.
    Congrats!

    Buying a new car has to be one of the most difficult processes you will ever go through. They intentionally make it take far longer than it needs to be. I usually negotiate the price before ever walking in. I also make sure to go to Carmax ahead of time and get an offer from them to use against the dealer when they try to lowball you on the trade-in. There is a great online site that was written by a former car salesman who gives you tips on how to get in, get hte price you want and get out of there quickly.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    29,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo08 View Post
    I had an 11% interest rate on the auto loan for the car I bought out of college. 60 month loan that I paid off in half the time. I think the interest had more to due with my lack of credit than bad credit per se. Hopefully paying off that loan will help me out with the next loan I take out.
    It also probably had a lot to do with a slimey dealer who just wanted to fvck you royally.

    No credit at all does NOT equal 11%. You were taken advantage of.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •