Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Default Miracle.....hockey movie with Kurt Russell

I don't even watch hockey but this movie is ****ing great

it's on starz right now, I hadn't seen it since way back and forgot how good it was. Hockey movies are the best, yet i dont watch the sport

Mighty Ducks 1
    Mighty ducks 2
    Mighty Ducks 3
    Miracle
    Slap Shot
    Youngblood
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Overrated movie with a terrible message. The lesser team upset the better team, and the bad guys won.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I don't even watch hockey but this movie is ****ing great

it's on starz right now, I hadn't seen it since way back and forgot how good it was. Hockey movies are the best, yet i dont watch the sport

Mighty Ducks 1
    Mighty ducks 2
    Mighty Ducks 3
    Miracle
    Slap Shot
    Youngblood
    Any hockey movie list that doesn't have SlapShot as number one, is a joke of a list.

i wasnt listing them in order onionnnnnnnn
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

I really liked "goon" check that one out.I think everyone that saw it liked it.

Goon was pretty decent. Apparently they're making a sequel.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

yeah, I had low expectations for Goon, and they were surpassed. Mystery Alaska is also a good hockey flick

Maybe im alone on this one, but i didnt care for Goon at all..

The dialouge/humor is straight out of the toilet bowl..

When talking hockey films, theres Slapshot.. And then theres everything else..

Goon was pretty flat for me. I like pretty much everyone in it normally, but with the exception of Liev Schrieber their characters were as uninteresting as possible. The dumb, nice tough guy. The nerdy friend. The promiscuous girl. The talented burn-out arsehole. Nothing happened to any of them that was interesting or inspiring, none of them went through any kind of character arc - with the exception of the burnout arsehole who learned that being a team member is blah blah whatever.

Liev's character wasn't all that interesting either, but that dude knows how to play a cunt who loves being a cunt and knocks it out of the park.

The team? I didn't give a **** if they won or lost. The tough, nice guy? I didn't care if he won or lost, I didn't care if he got the girl or not, I didn't care if he got the crap beat out of him or beat the crap out of someone. None of it seemed like it mattered... even to the characters whom it should matter to.

*shrug*