Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ace Frehley about to be homeless

He hasnt paid his Yorktown home's mortgage since March 1, 2011 and owe county/school/town taxes of $18,558 from 2011 and 2012.

Wolfy, better get the guest room ready, looks like Space Ace is going to be dropping by for an extended visit soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wait till the weather warms up a bit then hold a benefit concert in the Big Apple.

It has to be better than this 2010 performance at a Rangers game, however...

Jesus Christ hahahahaha that was dreadful

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    It has to be better than this 2010 performance at a Rangers game, however...

OMFG

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    He hasnt paid his Yorktown home's mortgage since March 1, 2011 and owe county/school/town taxes of $18,558 from 2011 and 2012.

Wolfy, better get the guest room ready, looks like Space Ace is going to be dropping by for an extended visit soon.
    As much as I love Ace there is no way I'm letting him in my home. When I saw Ace in Anaheim California he sang the entire concert to my wife. I've come to terms with the fact that my guitar hero is an old perv but I still wouldn't want him as a roommate. Maybe I'll start a Save Ace Frehley fund instead.

LMFAO @ that video. WOW.

Richie Scarlett rocks the vocals on that Breakout video.
    LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

Sofargone

Quote Originally Posted by Sofargone View Post
    Richie Scarlett rocks the vocals on that Breakout video.
    Yeah, I never really cared for Scarlett's vocals but he sounds good in that video.

Looks like Ace came up with an idea on how to fight the foreclosure. LOL

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment...in_flames.html

YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y.—A suburban New York house owned by former KISS lead guitarist Ace Frehley has gone up in flames.
    The Journal News reports that firefighters were called to the stone house in the town of Yorktown Heights late Saturday morning. The home was heavily damaged, with flames burning through the roof.

The newspaper says the musician had been fighting foreclosure on the property in Westchester County Court.

The Red Cross helped a resident with emergency lodging. A neighbour says a caretaker had been living in the home.
    It was not clear where the 62-year-old founding member of the famed rock band was at the time of the blaze.

Ace Frehley, left, seen with other KISS members in 1999, has reportedly lost a house to a fire Saturday.zoom
    He played with the group until 2002, during what was billed as their farewell tour.