Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Thanks to bulldog, this needs it's own thread!!!!!!

HOLY ****

this stuff is crack in a jar

I went to trader joes to pick up my almond milk and bulldog had recommended this stuff. So i couldnt find it and asked one lady and she said oh that stuff is delicious. At this point, i'm wondering what the **** is in this ****.

I get home and say to myself, what the **** does bulldog and some hippie bitch with a nose ring know. Well they are damn right, this **** is unbelievable. I took a butter knife and just tasted a bit, right away went HOLY ****, i felt like I just found god. Anyone with a trader joes, ****ing drive there right now and pick this **** up.
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

no trader joes in my area. They have it on amazon though, and even a "crunchy" kind. Expensive as **** on there though. $11 a jar!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...=cookie+butter

What's the calories and carbs on this stuff?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think it's like 50 calories a serving or something. Not a ton of sugar or fat either. I dont really know - I dont pay attention to that kind of stuff. It's good as fvck though.

Only like $3 a jar here too.

Best80s, if you like Figs - try their Fig Butter too. It's heaven in a jar as well - just different.

Thought this would be about zoots.

A fat man who had his stomach stapled shouldn't be googling anything with the word cookie in it.

90 cal in 1 tablespoon.No longer a former fattie soon pal!

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Thought this would be about zoots.
    Slightly off topic - but they're far and away the best running shoe imo. The new Race 4.0 is pretty sweet too (although I'm not thrilled with the Boa system - it DOES work).

Its so worth it.

Like I've said - calories in and calories out. If you exercise you need them - and cookie butter works wonders

LOL - if you really want to go overboard you can also buy the Speculous Cookies and make a cookie butter sandwich withe cookies.

(Tallica needs to leave this thread immediately before his stitches pop)

Hey, I bet if you heated this sh1t up, it would qualify as liquid diet!